A rash is usually a bumpy, itchy red patch of skin that is mostly caused by insect bites. They could appear as hives,
- Fire Ants
Not all insect bites or stings need medical attention. Most of them go after some initial discomfort while some could be deadly and require immediate medical attention. Staying safe and careful is the best way.
- Rashes spreading to other body parts
- Breathing Difficulties
- Severe Swelling
- Increased Itching
- Using insect repellents
- Avoiding areas with heavy bushes and dense grass
- Covering food items
- Covering Hands and legs fully during severe outdoor activity
- Mild reactions may pass away in few hours or days.
- Oral pain killers, antiseptic or steroid cream, antihistamines
Seeking Medical Attention:
When the symptoms worsen with increasing itching and rashes spreading to other parts,
If symptoms are accompanied by fever and/or chills
Treatment for Bites and Rashes is available at AFC Urgent Care Warrington. Everyone including the residents of Central Bucks located around Warrington, Warminster, Doylestown, Horsham, Chalfont, and Hatboro can walk-in between 8:00AM – 8:00 PM on Weekdays and 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM on weekends.